• Front-Of-House Loudspeaker Management
• Floor Monitors
• Delay/Repeater Speakers
• Time/Phase/Crossover Alignment
• Acoustic Correction
• Room Equalization
• 4 XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs can be configured in any fashion
• Top sound quality in its class
• 8 band Parametric EQ and 31 band Graphic EQ on all inputs and outputs
• Input and Output Crossovers with Bessel, Linkwitz-Reilly and
• Butterworth slopes
• Input Compressors and Output Limiters
• Precise frequency control is achieved down to a 1Hz resolution
• PC based editing software for onscreen control of all parameters
The DLMS4080 is a self-contained, fully programmable, Digital Loudspeaker Management System capable of handling full control of the Elevation Series or any other loudspeaker system.
The four inputs and eight outputs can be routed in multiple configurations to meet any system requirement. Full system setup and configuration can be done in real time from the front panel or with the intuitive PC based graphic user interface (GUI) software via the on-board RS232, Ethernet or USB port when more complex system control is required.